Through this program oil and gas service companies can apply for grant funding to do abandonment and reclamation work on oil and gas sites in Alberta. Progressive Wellsite Management can help navigate the process for producers and maximize the amount of grant money received to clean up suspended wells, facilities & pipelines.
With the applications for the Alberta Government Site Rehabilitation Program opening May 1, 2020, now is a better time then ever for you to reach out to our team regarding our Turn-Key Abandonment package.
Handling of the project from start to finish, utilizing the following:
- Digitalization & secure 24/7 remote access to well files.
- 24/7 secure access to customizable daily reporting system
- Review well files & provide AFE Cost Estimate.
- Coordination & contract negotiation for service providers
- Well Programming & Operation Management:
- Wellsite Supervision and Coordination
- All wellsite supervisors go through a stringent hiring process & competency program in-line with major producer requirements.
- AER submissions
- Prime contractor equivalent HSE & ERP program and reporting
- Coordination of grant applications & AR for all vendors.
If you would like to get started there is some basic information needed to expedite the application process to ensure you can receive the benefits of using The Site Rehabilitation Program.
If you have questions, feel free to reach out to any member of our staff.
Energy Site Rehabilitation Program Guidelines (pdf)Download
Energy Site Rehabilitation Program Fact Sheet (pdf)Download
Energy Site Rehabilitation Period 3 Supplemental Guidelines (pdf)Download
Energy Site Rehabilitation Period 4 Supplemental Guidelines (pdf)Download
Energy Site Rehabilitation Program Period 4 Eligible Licensees (pdf)Download